Tuesday, July 19, 2011

RENT!

Anxiety > Depression > Numbness.

That's the cycle of my mind. But it's weird because I think my mind is so used to it, that I just go straight to numb. Literally, just had an anxious thought about my future. Then it went to me being depressed, and now I feel numb. All in a matter of seconds.

Five hundred, twenty-five thousand, six hundred thoughts, how do you measure, a crazy person's thoughts?

The mind amazes me. With the mind's eye, and mind's voice. Baffling.

Really, that's it for me today. Check and mark.

4 comments:

  1. Those evil twins, Anxiety and Depression, always seem to be together, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mind indeed is a beautiful thing. But who measured those Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred thoughts count?

    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a vicious cycle, but I really hope you can find a workaround. Wishing you peace, happiness, contentment, and magicalness! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Useful information shared.. I got good information to read this article, thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.
    anxiety disorder treatment

    ReplyDelete